We like our coffee strong and PTPAC stronger!
Welcome to the PTPAC #CoffeeClub, exclusively for early-career PTs and PTAs fewer than five years out of school. The #CoffeeClub is dedicated to inspiring conversations, creating connections, and building a strong community for #PTAdvocacy.
Members of the #CoffeeClub receive the following benefits:
- Invitations to exclusive #CoffeeClub gatherings at APTA conferences.
- Webinars and videos on the latest issues impacting the physical therapy profession, hosted by the #CoffeeClub (view upcoming live event information and recordings from past events).
- Mentorship opportunities with established PTs and PTAs in the profession.
- Roundtable discussions to give APTA staff feedback on issues that impact you.
- #CoffeeClub lapel pin.
- Recognition on the PTPAC website.
Become a #CoffeeClub Member
Make a monthly $5 donation to PTPAC ($60 a year). For the cost of a cup of coffee, your monthly contribution will make a big difference.
To join the Coffee Club, please contact Michael Matlack at 703-706-3163 or make your donation online.
Coffee Club Webinars
View a list of upcoming and past webinar recordings.